Aniline Leather Dye-76 by Leather Doctor is a new-generation transparent surface coating dyestuff that provides superior light fastness and fades resistance.
Aniline Dye-76 is a lively and brilliant surface coating abilities dyestuff than most standard liquid dyes that flow.
The picture example shows the color intensity level from top to bottom and the luster level from left to right with Leather Aniline Dye-76.
* Aniline Dye-76 (Clear) is used to adjust the color intensity.
* Leather Stripper-2.3 is used to strip existing finishes.
* Leather Degreaser-2.2 is used to remove grease.
* Leather Rinse-3.0 is used to rinse.
* Leather Acidifier-2.0 is to control dye bleeding.
* Leather Hydrator-3.3 is used to relax leather.
* Leather Fatliquor-5.0 is used to soften leather when dry.
* Leather Aniline Top-76G is used to seal the dyestuff.
* Leather Scent Protector-B+ is used to impart a non-stick, rub-resistant surface.