Aniline Leather Top-21S by Leather Doctor is a satin luster water-based soft clear polyurethane topcoat commonly use on fine aniline-dyed garments and handbags.
Aniline Top-21S micro crazing develops quickly that allows the leather to breathe for body contact comfort.
Aniline Top-21S is lightfast and non-yellowing and has excellent flow and leveling properties.
Aniline Top-21S is re-coatable and forms a soft flexible film coating that gives good performing results from friction wear.
How to Use Aniline Top-21S?
1- Concentrates in the bottle has to be cut/mixed with distilled water prior to use.
2-Apply by padding, brushing, or fine airbrushing for professional results a panel at a time for even coverage, avoiding streaks, drips, and spits.
3-Let dry or speed dry in between coating and continue with subsequent 2 to 3 coatings.
What Protector to Use?
Use buttery-feel Leather Scent Protector-B+ or scentless Protector-B.
* Leather has to be free of grease, otherwise degrease with Degreaser-2.2 followed by Acidifier-2.0 as a rinse.
* Leather is rejuvenated with Hydrator-3.3 > Fatliquor-5.0 > Hydrator-3.3 system for suppleness when dry.
* Dry preparation using leather Eraser-4 of wick-up soiling if any.
* To avoid blotchiness on oily or greasy surfaces inspect with Leather Surfactant-3.6.
* To flatten creases and smooth out the leather prior to application, using small iron and set on wool settings is recommended.