Leather Doctor® Kit-P3.gs, pigmented leather gum remover kit is developed to remove the common chewing gum and other sticky substances. Leather Eraser-4 is a foam rubber sponge eraser used in conjunction with the penetrating, lubricating and suspending power of the Prep-7.7. The suspended sticky residue is cleaned and rinsed with Cleaner-3.8 follows by Rinse-3.0. When leather is wet and dry again, it tends to stiffen. Hydrator-3.3 relaxes stiff leathers and reduces surface tension for an even appearance. Fat and oil replenishing is accomplished with Fatliquor-5.0 to soften the leather when dry. Protector-B+ impart a non-stick buttery-feel to shield against sticky soiling. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach to removing sticky substances from auto-perforated leathers.
1. Apply Prep-7.7 onto the stain, removed with leather Eraser-4 and towel extract until it shows clean.
2. Remaining stubborn deposit is left to dwell 10 to 30 minutes, removed with leather Eraser-4 and towel extract until it shows clean.
3. Sticky residue is cleaned and rinsed with Cleaner-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0 and towel extracted until it shows clean.
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied to soak into the leather to relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign contamination.
2. Wrapping the leather with paper towel and wet it out with Hydrator-3.3 is an advance technique to let the leather soak up the hydrator.
3. The paper towel is left on the leather to dry naturally; this technique allows the wick soiling particulates to be trapped by the paper towel instead of
remaining on the leather surface.
Fat and Oil Replenishing
1. Fatliquor-5.0 is applied and distributed with a foam brush until the leather is saturated.
2. Continuous second or third application is repeated each round the water contents evaporates until saturation.
3. Leave the leather natural drying for extra softness.
1. Protector-B+ is applied by mist spray and spread with paper towel.
2. For routine application, a paper towel is recommended to extract soiling simultaneously.
Kit Content and Product Description:
Leather Doctor® Prep-7.7 (60ml)
This is a waterbased pH-7.7 high viscosity leather cleaner developed to remove gums on all pigmented leathers. It works by dwell-time allowing its superior penetrating, lubricating and suspending power to do its work. Sticky residue is to be cleaned and rinsed with Cleaner-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0.
Leather Doctor® Cleaner-3.8 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.8 cleaner for removing Prep-7.7 sticky residue.
Leather Doctor® Rinse-3.0 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.0 rinse to neutralize alkalinity and remove all traces of cleaning residue to a healthy squeaky-feel.
Leather Doctor® Hydrator-3.3 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.3 leather-safe hydrator with active surfactantcy for lowering the interfacial tension. It is for hydrating dried, stiffed or shrunk leathers to separates the crushed, stick together fibrils and relaxes them. It is for charging the leather protein fibers below its iso-electric point positive for long lasting hydrogen bond with the ionic negative charged Fatliquor-5.0. It is for facilitating colloidal water movement within the leather structure during the wicking process to move soiling particulates to the surface.
Leather Doctor® Fatliquor-5.0 (250ml)
This is a pH 5.0 anionic charged micro emulsion fatliquor to rejuvenate leather with softness, suppleness and strength. It penetrates and lubricates the leather fibers so that after drying they will be capable of sliding over one another smoothly. It softens the leather with stretchability, compressibility and flexibility, while enhancing its rip tensile strength greatly. It relaxes coarse breaks, creases and wrinkles enhance suppleness and prevent cracking. It helps to keep leather at its optimum physical performance and prevent premature ageing.
Leather Doctor® Protector-B+ (120ml)
This is a leather scented, non-film forming, non-stick, rub-resistant protector that impart a natural buttery-feel. Its non-stick breathable barrier is essentially to shield the detrimental effects of sticky soiling. Its natural buttery-feel protection increases the leather resistance to wet and dry rubs, thus reduce stretch, scuff and abrasion. It reduces friction squeaks that wear the finishes when one slides in and out of auto seats.
Leather Brush-1 (1pc)
This horsehair detailing brush is designed ergonomically to be an extension of our hand with a sturdy grooved grip. It is designed to produce effective result easily and efficiently. It is recommended for all smooth leather for a soft and scratch-free cleaning. Its length is 7 inches with a three-row bristle 1½ inches cleaning head.
Paper Towel Rags (5 pcs)
This rag works like cloth, lint free, highly absorbent and washable. General application is for extracting suspended soiling or for spreading hydrator, fatliquor or protector. It is used for both dye and topcoat padding for smooth leathers.
3 inch Poly-Brush (2 pcs)
This is a dense foam that resists tearing and shredding and carries more material. It has a solid wood handle that allows greater control for quality results. It is used for controlling and spreading fatliquor for a more even distribution.