Vachetta Leather Bacteria-Odor Killer - Kit-V5.bk by Leather Doctor is designed for disinfecting and controlling pungent bacteria odor causing activities in a holistic approach. Protein sources are removed with specialty leather protein remover d’Protein-10. The alkalinity after stain removal is rinse and pH balanced with Acidifier-2.0 to bring the leather to its neutral pH of 3 – 5. d’Bacteria-3.7 is a waterbased biodegradable, odorless and colorless leather-safe bactericide treatment after decontamination cleaning. Hydrator-3.3 helps relax stiff and stick-together fibers and eliminate surface tension. Fat and oil are replenished with leather-scented Fatliquor LS-5.5 to rejuvenate for leather softness and suppleness when dry with a classic leather scent. Protector-D+ enhances a rub resistant draggy-feel against friction rubs and shield against sticky soiling while prolonging the appearance of the leather longer. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach to eliminate pungent odor causing bacteria activities.
1. Inspect with detecting nose to locate odor.
2. Spray d’Protein-10 agitate with horsehair brush and towel extract until towel shows clean.
3. Spray Acidifier-2.0 agitate with horsehair brush and towel extract until towel shows clean.
1. Spray d’Bacteria-3.7 to saturate until natural dry and inspect for satisfaction.
2. An effective technique is placing a paper towel saturated without airspace to help wick up foreign residue as it dries.
1. Spray Hydrator-3.3 to saturate and relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign contamination.
2. Wrapping saturated paper towel with Hydrator-3.3 is an advance technique to plumps the leather.
3. Let naturally dry for wicking soiling particulates to be trapped by the paper towel instead of remaining on the leather surface.
Fat and Oil Replenishing
1. Spray Fatliquor-5.0 and redistribute with foam brush until saturation.
2. Continue a second or third application each round water contents evaporates until re-saturation.
3. Leave the leather for natural drying for extra softness.
1. Spray Protector-D+ by mist spraying and spreads with foam brush.
2. For routine application, a paper towel is recommended to spread and extract soiling simultaneously.
Kit Content and Product Description:
Leather Doctor® d’Protein-10.0 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 10 leather protein stain remover. It is for removing blood, body-discharge, milk, cream, ice-cream, egg, meat juices, vomit, perspiration, urine and other protein based stains.
In addition, any staining that comes from a living animal or person will probably need this product in the removing process.
Leather Doctor® Acidifier-2.0 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 2.0 leather acidifier to pH balance alkaline overexposure and returning the leather to a healthy squeaky-feel. It is to strengthen the ionic bond between the tanning agent and the leather protein fiber from denaturing and reverting to rawhide.
Leather Doctor® d’Bacteria-3.7 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.7 biodegradable, odorless and colorless leather-safe bactericide.
It is for disinfecting and controlling pungent odor causing bacteria activities after decontamination cleaning.
Leather Doctor® Hydrator-3.3 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.3 leather-safe hydrator with active surfactantcy for lowering the interfacial tension. It is for hydrating dried, stiffed or shrunk leathers to separates the crushed, stick together fibrils and relaxes them. It is for charging the leather protein fibers below its iso-electric point positive for long lasting hydrogen bond with the ionic negative charged Fatliquor-5.0. It is for facilitating colloidal water movement within the leather structure during the wicking process to move soiling particulates to the surface.
Leather Doctor® Fatliquor LS-5.5 (250ml)
This is a pH 5.5 anionic charged micro emulsion fatliquor with infused leather-scent to rejuvenate leather with softness, suppleness and strength. It penetrates and lubricates the leather fibers so that after drying they will be capable of sliding over one another smoothly. It softens the leather with stretchability, compressibility and flexibility, while enhancing its rip tensile strength greatly. It relaxes coarse breaks, creases and wrinkles enhance suppleness and prevent cracking. It helps to keep leather at its optimum physical performance and prevent premature ageing.
Leather Doctor® Protector-D+ (120ml)
This is a non-film forming, non-stick rub-resistant protector that enhances a draggy-feel with a classic leather scent. It imparts a non-stick breathable barrier essentially to shield the detrimental effects of sticky soiling. Its natural draggy-feel protection increases the leather resistance to wet and dry rubs, thus reduce stretch, scuff and abrasion. It is used as a scuff repairer, filling and concealing surface scuffs to improve appearance. The drag produces an unforgettable familiar sound sweet to the ears when leather is rubbed.
Leather Brush-1 (1pc)
This horsehair detailing brush is designed ergonomically to be an extension of our hand with a sturdy grooved grip. It is designed to produce effective result easily and efficiently. It is recommended for all smooth leather for a soft and scratch-free cleaning. Its length is 7 inches with a three-row bristle 1½ inches cleaning head.
Paper Towel Rags (5 pcs)
This rag works like cloth, lint free, highly absorbent and washable. General application is for extracting suspended soiling or for spreading hydrator, fatliquor or protector. It is used for both dye and topcoat padding for smooth leathers.
3 inch Poly-Brush (1 pc)
This is a dense foam that resists tearing and shredding and carries more material. It has a solid wood handle that allows greater control for quality results. It is used for controlling and spreading fatliquor for a more even distribution.